Home Health Care Coding
HHC Consulting has 10 years of experience in Home Health Care coding. Our mission is to deliver accurate, compliant, and immaculate coding results to all of our customers. HHC Consulting only works with coders that are highly trained, and Constantly supervised by a Medical Doctor to provide Excellent results.
All Agencies will receive appropriate reimbursement from CMS, and be compliant with all coding guidelines, and regulation; in result, your agencies will avoid denials that are extremely frustrating.
- We will evaluate, and check all medical records (H&P, MD order, etc.) related to patient admission, and readmission.
- We will QA the whole oasis, and make recommendation correction if needed.
- We provide Coding and 485 with tremendous results.
- We will prepare and have your agencies 485’s and coding ready in 2 business days.
Why Choose Our Services
We will ensure a significant increase in the “QUALITY OF PATIENT STAR RATING” of your agency, that will lead to higher payment rates through upcoming CMS Home Health Value Based Program (HHVBP)
Our prices are fixed and the most competitive in the market. There are no minimum requirements on the number of cases or claims. We are so confident with our services, that our contract is on a month-to-month basis
Home Health Care Billing
We perform the extremely time-consuming, complicated tasks of reviewing claims for accuracy and compliance with payer rules, following up on denials and researching claims with payment variances. We do not just process claims, or simply push a button. We handle the hardest part of the home health care billing process and will provide you with useful, necessary and accurate detailed billing reports.
The following are the billing services we will provide to your agency:
- Review claims for billing system edits
- Research unpaid claims, inform agency of corrections, and rebill as needed
- Post remittance advices and maintain accounts receivable
- Analyze/review paid claims for lost revenue due to missed visits, LUPAs, and outliers
- Provide instruction on utilization of management reports to facilitate operations
- Process Medicare credit balance reports
- Provide ongoing consulting services regarding Medicare, business and billing issues
Why Choose Our Services
- We are doing manual billing through DDE, which allow us to detect errors and other problems in claim before submission and reduce by 50% number of RTP, rejections and denials.
- Because of manual billing you will get paid 1-2 days sooner.
- We will provide report of “Medicare over-utilized” patients in your census which will help you reduce chance to get provider related denials, Z-Codes and ADR-s. The value of these services is to give you maximum cash flow; an equally important value is providing management with the ability to make informed decisions regarding the everyday operation of your home health agency.
The staff is great, they are responsive and they meet the deadlines, which is critical for us. There is no communication breakdown because we have regular meetings. I love the staff and the stability they bring.
HHC Consulting met all our expectiation and more. Very professional team. Couldn’t do without them! Thank you